We have been busy propagating a variety of vegetable plants which are now available to order & collect. You can come and collect them contactlessly from our new ‘Drive Through’ facility (a collection point by our small car park).
You can view or current list of available varieties and order form on our Nursery and Garden webpage, or you can find them below. You can edit the order form electronically and return as an email attachment. Alternatively you can print and fill in by hand, or send us a hand written or typed list by email please to email@example.com (not via Facebook) Please also note the following:
- We propagate everything ourselves in small batches so we may run out of popular varieties – we will substitute for similar varieties where possible.
- To try and achieve an efficient service we need at least 24 hours notice to prepare your order. Out drive through will be open on Wednesday and Saturday mornings only starting on 18th April. Please give us notice of when you are coming.
- You are advised to be out on route for ‘essential shopping’ when you come to collect and we can only offer edible plants this way.
- It is still very early for some varieties of veg (particularly the peppers, tomatoes and chillies) and they will be supplied as young plants that will need to be grown on in a protected environment until after the night frosts have passed in mid-May.
- Orders will be processed on a first come first served basis until we run out!
- You may also be interested in our online Veg growing course that we are launching later this week!
- Please return order forms by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – not via facebook please
Here is the availability list as it stands on 14th April:
We can also deliver within 20km, subject to a minimum order of 30€ – There is a 5€ delivery charge or free for orders over 60€. You can combine veg and decorative plants for delivery.